عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 01-12-2004, 01:43 PM   رقم المشاركة : 8
Punk Princess
( ود متميز )

الصورة الرمزية Punk Princess

Punk Princess غير متصل

First, thank you very much Nowras! You've made my dream come true! Though I thought at first that Wad Al-wed should be the English Forum Supervisor, but hey! Two supervisors are better than one!

Wad Al-wed

Thanks my dearest brother! I hope that we can manage this forum together and be strong! Cause I'm not easy to talk to!

][ الشــــاطر][

Hello my Fun-Mate! You've been the best person I could have fun with in the Games & Fun forum! Thanks for congratulating me!

بــ الشوق ــدر

Hey Wed Genius! Thanks for this wonderful reply! Nothing better than the supervisor him-self congratulate me for being the new supervisor!

طعم الأيام
Or طعومي .. Thanks for a million mile! ;-) And I'm glad to be the supervisor and the designer at the same time! Just like you said!

غالية الأثمانWow! Thanks, well I should congratulate you too! For your new position!

الشوق كلهMy best friend in The English Forum! I could've not done it without your support, and guess what! I can't wait till you be my new partner in this management thing!

مشــكورين للجميع! والله ماني مصدقة!! وأنا أكيد ما كنت أقدر بأوصل لهذي المرحلة بدون تشجيعكم لي بالبداية! تسلموا!

التوقيع :

فتشوا المقاهي والمقابر والكنائس
فتحوا الخزائن والبراميل,
سرقوا ثلاثة هياكل عظمية لينتزعوا أسنانها الذهبية, ولم يعثروا علي!
ألم يعثروا علي؟

لوركا