عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 23-01-2012, 01:39 AM   رقم المشاركة : 3
قلب الزهـــور
( مشرفة الاستراحه والقصص والروايات)

الصورة الرمزية قلب الزهـــور

سُوۡرَةُ الطّلاَق
{ وَمَن يَتَّقِ ٱللَّهَ يَجۡعَل لَّهُ ۥ مَخۡرَجً۬ا *وَيَرۡزُقۡهُ مِنۡ حَيۡثُ لَا يَحۡتَسِبُ‌ۚ

وَمَن يَتَوَكَّلۡ عَلَى ٱللَّهِ فَهُوَ حَسۡبُهُ ۥۤ‌ۚ * إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ بَـٰلِغُ أَمۡرِهِۦ‌ۚ قَدۡ جَعَلَ ٱللَّهُ لِكُلِّ شَىۡءٍ۬ قَدۡرً۬ا}
And whosoever fears Allâh and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). (2) And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allâh, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allâh will accomplish his purpose. Indeed Allâh has set a measure for all things. (3) and whosoever fears Allâh and keeps his duty to Him, He will make his matter easy for him. (4) That is the Command of Allâh, which He has sent down to you, and whosoever fears Allâh and keeps his duty to Him, He will expiate from him his sins, and will enlarge his reward. (5)
سُوۡرَةُ الاٴعلی
{ بَلۡ تُؤۡثِرُونَ ٱلۡحَيَوٰةَ ٱلدُّنۡيَا (١٦) وَٱلۡأَخِرَةُ خَيۡرٌ۬ وَأَبۡقَىٰٓ (١٧) }
Surah Al-Ala
Nay, you prefer the life of this world, (16) Although the Hereafter is better and more lasting. (17)
سُوۡرَةُ الفَجر
{ فَأَمَّا ٱلۡإِنسَـٰنُ إِذَا مَا ٱبۡتَلَٮٰهُ رَبُّهُ ۥ فَأَكۡرَمَهُ ۥ وَنَعَّمَهُ ۥ فَيَقُولُ رَبِّىٓ أَكۡرَمَنِ (١٥)
وَأَمَّآ إِذَا مَا ٱبۡتَلَٮٰهُ فَقَدَرَ عَلَيۡهِ رِزۡقَهُ ۥ فَيَقُولُ رَبِّىٓ أَهَـٰنَنِ (١٦)
كَلَّا‌ۖ بَل لَّا تُكۡرِمُونَ ٱلۡيَتِيمَ (١٧) وَلَا تَحَـٰٓضُّونَ عَلَىٰ طَعَامِ ٱلۡمِسۡكِينِ (١٨)
وَتَأۡڪُلُونَ ٱلتُّرَاثَ أَڪۡلاً۬ لَّمًّ۬ا (١٩) وَتُحِبُّونَ ٱلۡمَالَ حُبًّ۬ا جَمًّ۬ا (٢٠)
كَلَّآ إِذَا دُكَّتِ ٱلۡأَرۡضُ دَكًّ۬ا دَكًّ۬ا (٢١) وَجَآءَ رَبُّكَ وَٱلۡمَلَكُ صَفًّ۬ا صَفًّ۬ا (٢٢)
وَجِاْىٓءَ يَوۡمَٮِٕذِۭ بِجَهَنَّمَ‌ۚ يَوۡمَٮِٕذٍ۬ يَتَذَڪَّرُ ٱلۡإِنسَـٰنُ وَأَنَّىٰ لَهُ ٱلذِّكۡرَىٰ (٢٣)
يَقُولُ يَـٰلَيۡتَنِى قَدَّمۡتُ لِحَيَاتِى (٢٤) فَيَوۡمَٮِٕذٍ۬ لَّا يُعَذِّبُ عَذَابَهُ ۥۤ أَحَدٌ۬ (٢٥)
وَلَا يُوثِقُ وَثَاقَهُ ۥۤ أَحَدٌ۬ (٢٦) يَـٰٓأَيَّتُہَا ٱلنَّفۡسُ ٱلۡمُطۡمَٮِٕنَّةُ (٢٧)
ٱرۡجِعِىٓ إِلَىٰ رَبِّكِ رَاضِيَةً۬ مَّرۡضِيَّةً۬ (٢٨) فَٱدۡخُلِى فِى عِبَـٰدِى (٢٩) وَٱدۡخُلِى جَنَّتِى (٣٠) }
Surah Al-Fajr
As for man, when his Lord tries him by giving him honour and bounties, then he says (in): "My Lord has honoured me." (15) But when He tries him, by straitening his means of life, he says: "My Lord has humiliated me!" (16) Nay! But you treat not the orphans with kindness and generosity (i.e. you neither treat them well, nor give them their exact right of inheritance)! (17) And urge not one another on the feeding of AlMiskîn (the poor)! (18) And you devour inheritance all with greed, (19) And you love wealth with much love! (20) Nay! When the earth is ground to powder, (21) And your Lord comes with the angels in rows, (22) And Hell will be brought near that Day. On that Day will man remember, but how will that remembrance (then) avail him? (23) He will say: "Alas! Would that I had sent forth (good deeds) for (this) my life!" (24) So on that Day, none will punish as He will punish (25) And none will bind (the wicked, disbelivers and polytheists) as He will bind. (26) (It will be said to the pious — believers of Islamic Monothesim): "O (you) the one in (complete) rest and satisfaction! (27) "Come back to your Lord, Well-pleased (yourself) and well-pleasing (unto Him)! (28) "Enter you, then, among My (honoured) slaves, (29) "And enter you My Paradise!" (30)
سُوۡرَةُ النَّازعَات
{ وَأَمَّا مَنۡ خَافَ مَقَامَ رَبِّهِۦ وَنَهَى ٱلنَّفۡسَ عَنِ ٱلۡهَوَىٰ (٤٠)
فَإِنَّ ٱلۡجَنَّةَ هِىَ ٱلۡمَأۡوَىٰ (٤١) }
Surah An-Naziat
But as for him who feared standing before his Lord, and restrained himself from impure evil desires, and lusts. (40) Verily, Paradise will be his abode. (41)
سُوۡرَةُ التّکاثُر
{ أَلۡهَٮٰكُمُ ٱلتَّكَاثُرُ (١) حَتَّىٰ زُرۡتُمُ ٱلۡمَقَابِرَ (٢) كَلَّا سَوۡفَ تَعۡلَمُونَ (٣)
ثُمَّ كَلَّا سَوۡفَ تَعۡلَمُونَ (٤) كَلَّا لَوۡ تَعۡلَمُونَ عِلۡمَ ٱلۡيَقِينِ(٥)
لَتَرَوُنَّ ٱلۡجَحِيمَ (٦) ثُمَّ لَتَرَوُنَّہَا عَيۡنَ ٱلۡيَقِينِ (٧)
ثُمَّ لَتُسۡـَٔلُنَّ يَوۡمَٮِٕذٍ عَنِ ٱلنَّعِيمِ (٨) }
Surah At-Takathur
The mutual rivalry (for piling up of worldly things) diverts you, (1) Until you visit the graves (i.e. till you die). (2) Nay! You shall come to know! (3) Again, Nay! You shall come to know! (4) Nay! If you knew with a sure knowledge (the end result of piling up, you would not have been occupied yourselves in worldly things) (5) Verily, You shall see the blazing Fire (Hell)! (6) And again, you shall see it with certainty of sight! (7) Then, on that Day, you shall be asked about the delights[] (you indulged in, in this world)! (8)
سُوۡرَةُ المَاعون
{ أَرَءَيۡتَ ٱلَّذِى يُكَذِّبُ بِٱلدِّينِ (١) فَذَٲلِكَ ٱلَّذِى يَدُعُّ ٱلۡيَتِيمَ (٢)
وَلَا يَحُضُّ عَلَىٰ طَعَامِ ٱلۡمِسۡكِينِ (٣) فَوَيۡلٌ۬ لِّلۡمُصَلِّينَ (٤)
ٱلَّذِينَ هُمۡ عَن صَلَاتِہِمۡ سَاهُونَ (٥) ٱلَّذِينَ هُمۡ يُرَآءُونَ (٦)
وَيَمۡنَعُونَ ٱلۡمَاعُونَ (٧) }
Surah Al-Maun
Have you seen him who denies the Recompense? (1) That is he who repulses the orphan (harshly),[] (2) And urges not on the feeding of AlMiskîn (the poor),[] (3) So woe unto those performers of Salât (prayers) (hypocrites), (4) Those who delay their Salât (prayer from their stated fixed times), (5) Those who do good deeds only to be seen (of men), (6) And prevent Al-Mâ'ûn (small kindnesses like salt, sugar, water). (7)

التوقيع :
اضغط على الصورة لفتحها بصفحة مستقلة