موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع تقييم الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 27-04-2012, 03:07 AM   رقم المشاركة : 1
قلب الزهـــور
( مشرفة الاستراحه والقصص والروايات)

الصورة الرمزية قلب الزهـــور
A Different language is a different vision of life"*

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاتة ..

All over the world there are different people, different cultures and different languages. So it means there is a various vision of life. A try to learning somebody’s language means an attempt to look at life by their eyes. Nowadays, learning foreign language becomes easier. In addition learning foreign language depends on teachers. We need to discover others life and get benefit from their experiences.
As a matter of fact, you can recognize how other people think by learning their language. Because their language has involves their customs, thoughts, faiths, saying and almost every thing in their culture. For example, you may comprehend that most of British people are polite by knowing that their language has a polite way to refuse (saying now) such as, I am afraid I cannot do it, I am not sure I can do it … etc. so there is almost no direct way to say No.

On another hand you realize that the rate of social problems is high between Americans if you have learned their national language. Their national language has negative idioms. For example, if a women in U.K said (knock me up) that’s mean she asked for wake her up, but in U.S.A if she said that she might get rape. So the language is a face for culture.

Wherever and whenever you are, you can learn language by many ways and techniques. Because with this amazed technical revelation you have got the ability to use different thing for learning. For example, communicate with native speakers in internet (easy and cheap), Take some courses just by one click .., etc. learning become more available than past.

As a result of amazed technical revolution education becomes obtainable. You don’t have to take a massive course to learn the foreign language quickly. Just you need to buy a computer to get a smart teacher. Obviously it cannot replace a real teacher, but you can consider it as a tutor.

Teachers are the people whom insert information on students’ minds. Because as a reactional source of information teachers can effect on students in many aspects. For example, they can teach them a right pronunciation and they give them the easiest methods to memorize vocabulary. And the most important they answer their questions.

You have no idea about how could learning language can change your behaviors and develop your capabilities. Finally the most important is obtainment a different vision of life, so go a head and learn a foreign language at least

التوقيع :
اضغط على الصورة لفتحها بصفحة مستقلة

قديم 27-04-2012, 07:30 PM   رقم المشاركة : 2
شمس القوايل
المشرفة العامة

الصورة الرمزية شمس القوايل

يعطيج العافيه قلب الزهور ع الطرح الرائع

ننتظر جديدج القادم

التوقيع :

قديم 29-04-2012, 02:49 PM   رقم المشاركة : 3
عازف الـناي
( ود فعّال )

الصورة الرمزية عازف الـناي

عازف الـناي غير متصل

thanx a lot for great reporting
it is a important imformation
Certainly we have to learn a anther language
As especially the english language but some people says it is hard we cant that the problem
there is no will so they cant learn any langoage
we are realy need to lreaning
yeah you right meny ways tp learning but no boody care they no have any i dea like you said
oh you forget thing important depends on will too an time
you may comprehend that most of British people are polite by knowing that their language has a polite way to refuse (saying now) such as, I am afraid I cannot do it, I am not sure I can do it … etc. so there is almost no direct way to say No
^_^ every language have good words to be a polite person they can say no what the problem am sorry

Finall i wanaa to thank you so much for that
am realy thank u
have a nice day

التوقيع :
كبتشينوا سابقا

قديم 02-05-2012, 05:08 AM   رقم المشاركة : 4
قلب الزهـــور

اقتباس
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة شمس القوايل
يعطيج العافيه قلب الزهور ع الطرح الرائع

ننتظر جديدج القادم

Thanks honey

التوقيع :

قديم 02-05-2012, 05:10 AM   رقم المشاركة : 5
قلب الزهـــور

اقتباس
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة عازف الـناي
thanx a lot for great reporting
it is a important imformation
Certainly we have to learn a anther language
As especially the english language but some people says it is hard we cant that the problem
there is no will so they cant learn any langoage
we are realy need to lreaning
yeah you right meny ways tp learning but no boody care they no have any i dea like you said
oh you forget thing important depends on will too an time
you may comprehend that most of British people are polite by knowing that their language has a polite way to refuse (saying now) such as, I am afraid I cannot do it, I am not sure I can do it … etc. so there is almost no direct way to say No
^_^ every language have good words to be a polite person they can say no what the problem am sorry

Finall i wanaa to thank you so much for that
am realy thank u
have a nice day

Thanks honey

التوقيع :

قديم 27-05-2012, 01:53 PM   رقم المشاركة : 6
ملكة الرومنس
( مشرفة العام والمكتبه الادبيه )

الصورة الرمزية ملكة الرومنس

يعطيك ربي ألف عافيه
طرح رآئع وتواجد مميز ننتظر مزيد من العطاء
ودي وتقديري

قديم 18-06-2012, 03:35 AM   رقم المشاركة : 7
قلب الزهـــور

اقتباس
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ♪♥̊۾ـﻠﮕـةﭐلر̉و۾ـنسے̊♥♪
يعطيك ربي ألف عافيه
طرح رآئع وتواجد مميز ننتظر مزيد من العطاء
ودي وتقديري

thaaaanks for passing

التوقيع :

موضوع مغلق

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع تقييم هذا الموضوع
تقييم هذا الموضوع:

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع