العودة   منتديات الـــود > +:::::[ الأقسام العامة ]:::::+ > The English Forum
موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع تقييم الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 24-03-2009, 02:55 PM   رقم المشاركة : 1
مزآجي ~
( مشرف القسم الانجليزي )

الصورة الرمزية مزآجي ~

مزآجي ~ غير متصل

Icon3 ~ • English Forum Rules ... Please take a look }...

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلآم عليكم و رحمة الله و بركآته ~

Welcome to the English language forum at al-wed.com

English forum as you know is interesting in English language mainly and the others languages also ... here , you will be able to share your knowledge , thoughts ,
. practicing your language and also learning some other new languages

you know that Nothing goes right without rules . so that I'll try to explain every thing that we should working based on and we ( as al-wed administration ) expect you to
: follow these rules as shown

~ English forum supervisors }...

We are at your service any time when you need us ... our job here is to support and help any member who needs help in any issue he / she wants to asking about
there are so many way to contact us as in private messages or throughout topics or
. whatever you like

~ Threads }...

[ 1 ]
Be aware about your thread that isn't repeated ... Unfortunately , I'll be forced to delete that thread with all my apology to the member who post that thread

[ 2 ]
DON'T post more than 2 threads maximum per day ... the third one and the followers will be deleted

[ 3 ]
Threads should be in English language EXCEPT that you explain some issues in your Arabic one

[ 4 ]
Please , to keep the rights of the other make sure that you write ( Copied ) in the end of any copied thread you post . In case that we discovered the thread is copied we will inform the member about the thread and modify the thread by adding a word ( Copied ) in the end of the thread

[ 5 ]
Please DON'T make any requesting thread because there is a separate thread special for requests of the members

~ Replies }...

[ 1 ]
We are expecting you to use the English language while you are in the English forum ... TRY as much as you can to use your English language ... there are some threads we can't accept any language rather than the English one ( e.g English chat ) ... we are strongly working to improve your English language and we are expecting that you'll help us to maintain that target

[ 2 ]
Please DON'T chat with other in certain thread while we open the English chat ... any chatting reply in any thread EXCEPT the English chat will be completely deleted

[ 3 ]
TRY to reply with more useful replies and get away as much as you can from the traditional replies such as '' Thanks '' or '' Good job '' ... etc

[ 4 ]
DON'T use streat language

[ 5 ]
DON'T post your mobile number or your E-mail ... the reply will be completely deleted

I hope it has been explained obviously ... I'm ready to receive any Questions and Problems that you may encounter here in the English forum

all the best my dears
Enjoy your time

MeZaGy
( Supervisor of English forum )

التوقيع :

قَدْ كَانَ لَكْ فِي قَلْبِي بَيْتٌ وَ انْهَدَمْ ، ، ،

موضوع مغلق

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع تقييم هذا الموضوع
تقييم هذا الموضوع:

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع