موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع تقييم الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 22-05-2003, 05:40 PM   رقم المشاركة : 1
عاشق الوهم
( ود فعّال )

عاشق الوهم غير متصل

What about your feeling

Just feelings
We love because we are living creatures and humans. Love nourishes our souls. Some people can’t love because they are heartless and have steel like hearts.

Let’s learn how to love from kids ... children have the ability to express their feelings so easily. They shout and cry when they feel angry, and they hug and kiss when they want to show their love to others especially their parents. They don't know how to deceive or cheat.
We should encourage them by showing our love for them, by hugging and kissing them, not by pushing them away from us pretending we don't have time for this nonsense.

Don’t spoil your kids, love them. Not by giving them everything they ask for, but by being kind and loving all the time and firm most of the time to correct bad behavior.

Depriving someone from love is like depriving earth from rain.

When you don't receive love from people around you, you shut your feelings inside your heart and find yourself unable to express what you feel in words.

Not all people hate others when they miss love in their lives. Sometimes, we find those who had love become more selfish and demanding for others love. They take but never give. On the contrary, those who missed love has the ability to give generously even to those who don't deserve it. It’s part of their nature, which can’t be changed even if they had a miserable life. This sense of giving compensates what they were deprived of. They don't wish to make others taste what they had tasted.

When I miss a true friend in my life, I seek comfort and support in Allah's shelter.
I enjoy the beauty of his nature around me. This brings balance and serenity to my self.

When you show your love to someone who appreciates it don't think you're humiliating your self for him or her, you don’t, you still have your pride and dignity. Some people consider showing love as part of a weak character, which is completely wrong. We need to love and be loved.

Be aware of those who like to receive but never give, those can’t love, the only one they love is they. They hate when they feel that you’re not fulfilling their needs and look for someone else.

I like clowns. They smile and laugh inspire of the tear on their cheek. They don't surrender to their sadness. Even though, their hearts full of misery like everyone, they laugh, show happiness, and bring joy to others hearts, which proves the strength of the person. Don’t share your sadness with everyone, share smile and moments of happiness. Share your sorrow with the closest to your heart. Forget the moments of sorrow, put everything behind you, don't hold grudge on those who harmed you. Forgive them, it's for your own sake, by this, you purify your heart from haltered. Haltered is a disease that eats up every single virtue in your heart.

We all have tons of sadness inside our hearts. Some crumble under this heavy weight and lose faith, but the others shovel off every moment of sorrow from their lives to start up fresh and new, never give up hope.

Don’t hasten things to happen and change in your life. Everything is happening according to Allah's fate and destiny. If you're meant to have something, then you'll have it even if the whole world stands against you. Enjoy every moment of your life, look at the bright side; there are less fortunate people than you are; appreciate this blessing, draw a smile on your face, pretend to be happy, everything has an end. Say to yourself: no one can defeat my spirit; my will of power; I am strong because I have Allah by my side.

Kids and animals are the best remedy for life's misery. They can provide moments of happiness in broken hearts, so enjoy their company.

At last, when you promise someone something try to fulfill what you promised if you want him or her to trust you.

The best policy in social life is to confront others with what you feel and never assume things that could turn to be UN true.

التوقيع :
يسافر من يسافر
يهاجر من يهاجر
الا انت يا حبيبي

موضوع مغلق

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 04:07 PM.

مجمموعة ترايدنت العربية