موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع تقييم الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 08-03-2004, 11:17 PM   رقم المشاركة : 1
القصمنجيه
( ود متميز )

الصورة الرمزية القصمنجيه

القصمنجيه غير متصل

ابغى مساعده ضروري جدا

الي يقرا يرد على موضوعي ويجيب لي اللي بطلبه الحين وهي ثلاث مواضع تعابير مقاليه بالانجليزي اي موضوع عن اي شي لا يقل عن7 اسطر مثلا موضوع عن اللغه العربيه او مثلا موضوع عن الحب اي شي حتى لو طريقه طبخه اهم شي تكون مقاليه و مكتوبه بسبيلنج صحيح و جرمر صحيحgrammer تكفون مره ضروري مره محتاجه له اخر يوم يوم الجمعه لكم من اليوم الثلاثاء الى يوم الجمعه

قديم 09-03-2004, 12:09 AM   رقم المشاركة : 2
uknowme79
( ود فعّال )

الصورة الرمزية uknowme79

uknowme79 غير متصل

:) ok

Mr. Cartar is an afro-american guy who lived in the early 1920s. He lived in a very hard time where there used to be a clear line between blacks and whites. He was sent to jail when he was 12 years old for something he never done. He trained himself to be a boxer and he became a really good boxer that they called him the hurricane because he was so fast and good. A white cop was jealous of his success and sent him back to jail. Cartar became muslim and in the age of 55, he was set free from prison and was the first boxer in history to be rewarded while being away from boxing.

التوقيع :
me

قديم 09-03-2004, 12:23 AM   رقم المشاركة : 3
uknowme79
( ود فعّال )

الصورة الرمزية uknowme79

uknowme79 غير متصل

The first thing that one should know and clearly understand about Islam is what the word "Islam" itself means. The religion of Islam is not named after a person as in the case of Christianity which was named after Jesus Christ, Buddhism after Gotama Buddha, Confucianism after Confucius, and Marxism after Karl Marx. Nor was it named after a tribe like Judaism after the tribe of Judah and Hinduism after the Hindus. Islam is the true religion of "Allah" and as such, its name represents the central principle of Allah's "God's" religion; the total submission to the will of Allah "God". The Arabic word "Islam" means the submission or surrender of one's will to the only true god worthy of worship "Allah" and anyone who does so is termed a "Muslim", The word also implies "peace" which is the natural consequence of total submission to the will of Allah.

التوقيع :
me

قديم 09-03-2004, 12:25 AM   رقم المشاركة : 4
uknowme79
( ود فعّال )

الصورة الرمزية uknowme79

uknowme79 غير متصل

This second subject might be a little long but you can make it shorter
:)

التوقيع :
me

قديم 09-03-2004, 12:32 AM   رقم المشاركة : 5
uknowme79
( ود فعّال )

الصورة الرمزية uknowme79

uknowme79 غير متصل

The U.S. Civil War took place between the American Union and the eleven seceded Southern states that formed the Confederate States of America. This significant event in American history took occurred between 1861-1865. More than 600,000 Americans were killed during the conflict, and interest in the battles, politics and personal stories still resonate through the minds of historians and novice researchers alike.

التوقيع :
me

قديم 09-03-2004, 12:33 AM   رقم المشاركة : 6
uknowme79
( ود فعّال )

الصورة الرمزية uknowme79

uknowme79 غير متصل

there u go...3 subjects
if you need anything else, let me know
good luck

التوقيع :
me

قديم 09-03-2004, 12:34 AM   رقم المشاركة : 7
uknowme79
( ود فعّال )

الصورة الرمزية uknowme79

uknowme79 غير متصل

there u go...3 subjects
if you need anything else, let me know
good luck

التوقيع :
me

قديم 09-03-2004, 01:05 AM   رقم المشاركة : 8
sophia
( ود نشِـط )

sophia غير متصل

you are so sweet uknowme79 am so proud of u to have such people in the forum i am a memeber in .
i guess i dont have to add any thing . you have already did it. god bless you .

قديم 09-03-2004, 07:43 AM   رقم المشاركة : 9
uknowme79
( ود فعّال )

الصورة الرمزية uknowme79

uknowme79 غير متصل

There u go again sophia making me blush
Thank you sophia...I'm proud to have somebody like you and God bless you too

التوقيع :
me

موضوع مغلق

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 12:00 AM.

مجمموعة ترايدنت العربية