موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع تقييم الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 07-03-2004, 10:53 AM   رقم المشاركة : 1
uknowme79
( ود فعّال )

الصورة الرمزية uknowme79

uknowme79 غير متصل

What do you think??

What do you think of American people?? not the government just the people?? Please feel free to say your opinion...I wanna know what people here think of them

التوقيع :
me

قديم 07-03-2004, 06:11 PM   رقم المشاركة : 2
Wad al-wed
( عضو شرف )

الصورة الرمزية Wad al-wed

Wad al-wed غير متصل

Hi there

I will be the first one to answer you my friend

OK American People mostly I mean from what I have seen they are nice and help full
But thier problem is they dont care about others
I mean they dont stand against thier goverment foren policy ,,, I keep seaing this to my amrican friends but no change .
any way thanx for highlighting this issue

take care

التوقيع :
استكثرك وقتى على وغدابك
عادت زمانى كل ماطاب هون

قديم 08-03-2004, 07:22 AM   رقم المشاركة : 3
uknowme79
( ود فعّال )

الصورة الرمزية uknowme79

uknowme79 غير متصل

Thank you wad al wed...I totally agree with u...any other opinion from anybody??

التوقيع :
me

قديم 08-03-2004, 01:07 PM   رقم المشاركة : 4
sophia
( ود نشِـط )

sophia غير متصل

even if i post my opinon here,does it going to change any thing of our fact . thing is, although we dislike like them but we immitate them in every single thing simply our life ,our culture, our curricula and above that they have invaded the way we think and our brain to see things the way they want us to see . they have controled every single thing we have ,we are affected by them and if we wanted to take a positive step to chang and back of, it takes such along time to do that .but its never tooo late and thank god things are becoming more clear to us to know what they hide behind thier fage smile.
thx for bringing up this subject its good to know what most people think of them .

قديم 08-03-2004, 01:40 PM   رقم المشاركة : 5
uknowme79
( ود فعّال )

الصورة الرمزية uknowme79

uknowme79 غير متصل

Ok sophia I take it that you don't like them but are u talking about the people themselves or the government?

التوقيع :
me

قديم 08-03-2004, 03:54 PM   رقم المشاركة : 6
LoONa
( ود فعّال )

الصورة الرمزية LoONa

LoONa غير متصل

well ... in every country their is the bad and the Good one ..no doubt of this fact ...but u asking about USA pplz ..well well i see that most of them are kind and they are helper ... ..

التوقيع :
*~ I will always Treasure our love
*~that~* will last forever

قديم 08-03-2004, 10:54 PM   رقم المشاركة : 7
sophia
( ود نشِـط )

sophia غير متصل

what is the difference between theUS government and american people? to me they are all in one basket and under one umberella . both are committing crimes and violating the sanctity of arab and muslim world while american people are eye witnesses , encouraging the goverment to shed more blood .. the rule of slavery is one of thier rights .... to hell with them and thier government.

قديم 09-03-2004, 08:02 AM   رقم المشاركة : 8
uknowme79
( ود فعّال )

الصورة الرمزية uknowme79

uknowme79 غير متصل

Thank you LoOna for your comments...I agree with you too...in every country there is bad and good no question about that but the important question here is whether most of them are good or bad...in this case, I think most of American people are good...they just need some direction that's all...Thank you again for passing by...hope to see you around

التوقيع :
me

قديم 09-03-2004, 08:09 AM   رقم المشاركة : 9
uknowme79
( ود فعّال )

الصورة الرمزية uknowme79

uknowme79 غير متصل

Thank you sophia...I can understand the point of view or the angle you're seeing things from but trust me there is a big difference between the government and the people...people there do say things against their government and their bad policy dealing with other countries but they don't listen to them...I mean yeah they have the right to speak but is the government gonna say ok we'll do anything u ask for??? no... unfortunately that's not the case...the question that i keep asking myself is
Why did America (only America) had 10,000 people standing in front of the white house very angrey saying no to the war while in the arab world there was zero people saying no???
just something to think about

التوقيع :
me

قديم 13-03-2004, 11:56 PM   رقم المشاركة : 10
SaDnEsS
( ود نشِـط )

SaDnEsS غير متصل

mmmmmm
goood question up there

but thatz right we cant change anything
but we can say wat we want...but i dnt like the reallly(u said am free to say)
coz they think the r the best i think people and the government yeah but there iz who iz gooooooooooood and baaaaaaaaaaaad
i juzt can say that they alwayz dnt like musilam people sinces 11th september...
i dnt want to go more then thiz coz i think u knw wat i mean by sayin thiz
i knw u want more but iz enough and we can hear more from our friendz here
inshallah we will

thnxz again
nice topic to talk about reallly
and seee wat people think

ur sis
sadness

التوقيع :

My* LoVe* Iz* aLwAyZ *FoR* U
EvEn* ThAt* aM* NoT* TheRe
DnT* LeAve* Me* I* WaNa* SaY* I* LoVe* U* BuT* HoW* DnT* KnOw* Plz* UnDeRsTaNd* And* CoMe To* Me* Am* HeRe* U* CaN SeE* Me*

موضوع مغلق

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 05:27 PM.

مجمموعة ترايدنت العربية